Where Is Facebook Login Page?
If you’re not able to find your Facebook login page from the Facebook app as it might have encountered some problem then, what best you can do for login to your Facebook account is to use your laptop or computer and log in from ‘Facebook.com’— web page link. To do so, follow the below-mentioned steps correctly:
- For the login to your Facebook account from a web page link, open you've preferred the browser and there, paste this link ‘www.Facebook.com’ in the ‘Search Bar.’
- Then, hit the ‘Enter’ button to load the ‘Facebook Sign in Page.’
- Once you reach there, simply enter your Facebook email ID as well as your Facebook password in the required text box.
- After that, checkmark the ‘Keep me logged in’ box if you’re using your personal computer and if you’re using a public computer then, make sure to leave the box unchecked.
- Now, click on the ‘Login’ button to simply access your Facebook account.
That’s it! This is how you can easily log in to your Facebook account using the web page link of Facebook in case you’re encountering a problem with your mobile Facebook app.
Also read - https://chatterdc.com/unable-to-log-in-to-facebook-recover-your-account-with-easy-steps/
Some questions find by Facebook users-
- How do I log into another Facebook account?
- How do you reset your Facebook account?
- How do I get my Facebook account on my new phone?
- Can I log into 2 Facebook accounts at once?
- Can you have 2 FB accounts?
- How do I delete my Facebook account and start a new one?
- Why can't I log into my Facebook?
- How can I delete permanently my Facebook account?