Facebook jail is a term coined for when you are suspended from the usage of a Facebook account. When you act erratic and do something that is ethically not good, then you are suspended for some time. At that time, you won’t be able to do anything with your account. You will even be able to login to your account. When you will open the Facebook login page and try to login to your account, you will see and error.
So, if you want to keep using your account indefinitely, then you have to follow the guidelines of Facebook. However, if the Facebook team has suspended you, then you can appeal for lifting the suspension. For Facebook jail appeal, you need to write them a mail from the Facebook help section to reconsider their action. You can also explain your actions, and if there is any truth to it, your account will be activated.
Some questions asked by Facebook users-
- Can you still use messenger if you are in Facebook jail?
- How long does FB jail last?
- How do you stay out of Facebook jail?
- How many times can you go to Facebook Jail?
- How do you know when you're in Facebook jail?
- Can u find out who reported you on Facebook?
- Who reported me on Facebook?
- Why did I get temporarily blocked on Facebook?
- Why are my posts failing on Facebook?