With the advent of numerous services, programs, and applications, the number of passwords that you need to remember has increased leading to difficulty in remembering all of them. So, if you forgot your password for the SBC Global.Net account then you can reset it using the below-mentioned steps:
Reset SBC Global Account Password using Security Question Recovery Method:
- To start with either search for ‘SBC global find your password page’ from your web browser or simply use this link “://www.att.com/acctmgmt/fpwd/lander” to directly open the page.
- Then, on the page enter your SBC Global email address and checkmark the box ‘I’m not a robot’ that verifies you as a human.
- After that, click on ‘Continue’ and on the next page select, ‘I’ll answer my security question’ from all the other available options.
- Now, you have to give the correct answer to the asked security question in order to have access to the password reset page.
- Then, on the page, enter a new password and re-enter it as well to confirm the same.
- That’s it! Click on ‘Continue’ and then log in to your SBC Global email account using the newly reset password.