How Do I Get My Spectrum Email on My Phone?
Well, if you use spectrum internet in your neighborhood, then you must have access to spectrum email. If you want to permanently use that email, configure it on your phone using the simple steps listed here.
- Open the Gmail app on any device and tap on the three-bar menu icon from the top left corner.
- Then, select the Down Arrow right next to the username and tap on the Add Account option.
- Now, you need to select Other in the email service provider option.
- Now, select the manual process, and the charter spectrum email login page will open.
- Enter the login details for the account and then enter the following details.
- Incoming Email Server – mobile.charter.net
- Incoming port – 993
- Outgoing email server – mobile.charter.net
- Outgoing port – 587
- And click on the next button to check the connection to the spectrum email servers.
- Once the connection is established, click on the Done button, and you are finished with the process.
This way, you can sign into Spectrum mail account on your phone without any issue. These steps are for Android devices, and the steps for iOS devices are a little different; you need to go to Settings and Mail to set up the account.
See also - http://get-assist-net.liberty.me/why-is-charter-email-not-working/