If your Facebook account disabled for no reason and you want to recover it, here are the steps you need to take.
- First, you have to go to the Facebook login page, enter your credentials, and log in. If it says that your account is disabled, then you have to send in an appeal.
- You have to open the ‘My Facebook account has been disabled’ page on the Facebook help section.
- Then you have to click on the submit an Appeal option at the bottom of the page.
- Then you have to enter your email address (full).
- Then, please enter the name as it is listed on the Facebook account.
- Now, click on the Choose file option and provide a picture of your government ID card.
- Then, you can add some additional info about the account and reasons why it was disabled.
- Lastly, you have to click on the Send button from the bottom right of the page, and
- Facebook will decide whether they will allow your account or not.
This way, you can recover disabled Facebook accounts, but it will depend on the Facebook team whether they decide to revoke the deactivation. If so, they will send a message to your email address that your account has been successfully recovered.