If you’ve no idea about ‘how you can you permanently delete a Kik Account’ without having access to your email ID that you used during the Kik sign up process then, do not worry! We’ve below mentioned the steps about how you can delete your Kik account permanently without the access to your registered email. Have a look and perform the steps correctly:
- Firstly login to your Kik account, go to its ‘Settings’ and then click on ‘Your Account Info’ option.
- There, click on the ‘Edit’ option in front of the email ID to provide a new email address on which you’ve access to.
- Now, to delete your Kik account permanently, visit the ‘Kik Delete Page’ using this link ‘https: //ws.kik.com/delete.’
- There, enter your ‘Username’ and the ‘Email ID that you’ve recently saved in the details of your Kik account.
- Then, simply select the reason for deleting your Kik account from the available menu.
- After that, click on the ‘Go’ button and let the Kik website to the email you a link for permanently deleting your Kik account.
- Once you receive the email, open it in order to click on the ‘Permanently Deactivate’ link.
That’s it! This is how you can permanently delete your Kik account without having access to your registered email address.
People also asked these questions:
- How do you reset your Kik account?
- Can you permanently delete a Kik account?
- What do you do if you forgot your Kik password and email?
- How do I permanently delete my Kik account 2020?
- Can you tell if someone deleted their Kik account?
- Can I have 2 Kik accounts?
- How can I see my old Kik messages?
- Is Kik being deleted?